Hyster Company recently honored its top-performing dealers with its prestigious Dealer of Distinction award. The 2011 award-winning celebration, held on Kiawah Island, S.C., marked the 18th year that Hyster has honored its dealers for their industry-leading level of performance in all areas of the materials handling business.
“Hyster Company’s Dealer of Distinction Awards Program recognizes dealers with focused leadership who have driven their companies to the highest level of performance in all areas of the business,” said Jonathan Dawley, president of Hyster Distribution. “The dealers that make this commitment to strive for distinction elevate their organization to this elite level.”
To become a Dealer of Distinction, dealers must reach elevated goals in customer satisfaction, dealer performance, general management, truck sales, short-term rental, training, aftermarket sales, and parts and service operations.
Recipients of the 2011 Dealer of Distinction award include:
- Arnold Machinery Company – Utah
- MH Equipment – Iowa Division
- MH Equipment – Kentuckiana
- Papé Material Handling, Inc. – Portland
- Papé Material Handling, Inc. – Eugene
- Papé Material Handling, Inc. – Central Washington
- Papé Material Handling, Inc. – Sacramento
- Papé Material Handling, Inc. – Spokane
- Sellers Equipment, Inc.
- Wajax Industries – West
Arnold Machinery’s Colorado Division was named a Dealer of Merit.