The India Material Handling and Logistics Show 2012 will be held at India Expo Centre, Greater Noida from April 26-28 under 4 zones.
This will be an exclusive event bringing under its banner national and international exhibitors from across Warehousing, Material Handling, Cold Storage, Logistics and Supply chain sectors. The Material handling and Logistics’ sector is expanding along with industrial investments being made in the Indian market. Under such circumstance, it becomes vital to focus and adapt to changing market trends.
With this in view, the show aims to bring Material Handling Equipment manufacturers to showcase and demonstrate new technological equipments used throughout the process of manufacturing, distribution, consumption and disposal, presenting a platform where users are updated on current technology and equipments. IMHLS 2012 is the place to be, to seize new business opportunities through collaborating with existing clients/users and networking for new ventures.
Facts & Figures
- The world market for material handling equipment and systems is projected to increase more than five percent per year through 2012 and exceed $120 billion (including price increases)
- The Indian MHE market has been pegged at over Rs 5,000 crore and growing
- The growth is being led by developing countries such as India, China, Turkey Mexico and Russia
- The world market for material handling equipment and systems is projected to increase more than five per cent per year through to the year 2012.
- Logistics costs in India are about 12-13 percent of GDP, as against 8.7 percent in the US, 10 percent in Europe, 11.37 percent in Japan and 16-20 percent in China.
- The Indian logistics market is expected to grow annually at the rate of 8-10 percent until 2015.
Want to read all the other news fit to print each month? Click here to subscribe to Material Handling Wholesaler!