Janam Technologies LLC, provider of rugged mobile computers that scan barcodes and communicate wirelessly, announced that Microsoft’s Windows 10 IoT Mobile Enterprise operating system is now available on its XT2 rugged touch computers. Windows 10 IoT Mobile Enterprise provides maximum security, reliability and computing power and enables interoperability between the XT2 and IoT devices, independent of operating system protocols and platforms.
The recently launched XT2 is the lightest and most rugged device in its class – enabling mobile employees to work smarter and more efficiently. With both Android 5 Lollipop and Windows 10 IoT Mobile Enterprise versions, XT2 customers now have access to two of the industry’s most powerful operating systems in the same sleek, rugged and lightweight form factor.
- Windows 10 IoT Mobile Enterprise provides an intuitive user experience, as well as native support for barcode scanning and other peripherals.
- With support for Windows 10 IoT Mobile Enterprise, the XT2 enables organizations to efficiently collect and manage data, monitor security and increase productivity for on-the-go employees.
- Windows 10 IoT Mobile Enterprise supports enterprise data protection policies, including device management for multiple users, VPN configuration, advanced lockdown and full device wipe capabilities.
- Enterprise customers deploying Windows 10-powered XT2 touch computers gain access to a rich set of functionalities, including enterprise-grade security and comprehensive infrastructure, device and application management features.
- Janam’s XT2 runs powerful line of business applications across a broad range of industries, including field service, direct store delivery, retail, hospitality, venue access, automotive inspections, and transportation and logistics, among others.