enVista, a global supply chain consulting and IT services firm, launched implementation and support services for Microsoft platform solutions. A long-time enterprise resource planning (ERP) implementation partner, enVista is extending its capabilities to implement and support a full range of business platform solutions. With enVista, Microsoft users will now benefit from having a single partner that can address all implementation and support needs across the Microsoft platform, including:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM): CRM tools centralize customer information, automate marketing interactions, provide business intelligence and facilitate communications for increased productivity. A CRM product tracks opportunities your sales force is pursuing, analyzes data and helps deliver superior customer service.
- SharePoint: SharePoint empowers individuals, teams and organizations to intelligently discover, share and collaborate on content from anywhere and on any device. Available with an on premise SharePoint server or online.
- Office 365: Office 365 features the Microsoft Office 2016 suite in the cloud.
- Business Intelligence: Business Intelligence transforms a company’s data into rich visuals that collect and organize data so users can stay in the know, spot trends as they happen and push the company further.
- Azure: Azure offers a growing collection of integrated cloud services – analytics, computing, database, mobile, networking, storage and web – for moving faster, achieving more and saving money.
“As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, enVista has historically helped ERP users to better leverage leading platform solutions to improve CRM, data management and intranet solutions. We are excited to now extend our expertise to consult, implement and support the full range of platform solutions,” said Steve Gary, enVista vice president of enterprise solutions. “By launching a platform solutions implementation and support services practice, enVista is now a single resource for our clients’ business needs, making us a better, broader partner.”