In response to growing demand within the marketplace, Stärke Material Handling Group announced the release of a redesigned version of its walkie reach truck. Redesigned to include several improvements over previous models, the ESR30-40ACX represents an expansion of Stärke’s growing line of narrow aisle equipment. New features and improvements include an expanded range of lift capacities, standard fixed straddles and a front foot guard.
“We’ve noticed a strong demand for many of the features we’ve added to this latest model,” comments Jim Chesla, VP of Stärke Material Handling Group. “We are confident that we’ve designed a model that will be both competitive and cost-effective in today’s market as an ideal choice for narrow aisle facilities.”
Key features for the ESR30-40ACX include:
· Expanded Lift Capacities – Unlike its predecessor, the ESR30-40ACX is available in a 3,000 lb. and a 4,000 lb. model. This expanded range allows the ESR30-40ACX to function in a greater range of applications.
· Multiple Mast Configurations – Available with both a 2-stage and 3-stage mast, the ESR30-40ACX is able to reach a maximum lift height of 216.5”.
· Efficient AC Output – Features a three phase AC motor, 24V industrial battery and regenerative braking system to ensure long and productive periods in between charges.
· User-Friendly – A Curtis AC fully programmable controller, electric power steering, and stepless speed control combine to provide a smooth, precise and customizable experience.
· Enhanced Ergonomics – Standard ergonomic lift handle includes in-handle lift controls for both right and left-handed operators.